Hello to all of you reading this. 🙂 It is a five for Friday kind of day so if you don’t mind I’d like to give you my top five things I am grateful for, or excited for, or even just generally happy about on this wonderful Friday. I have been up to some interesting things the last few days, working hard and getting my #sidehustle on. I have been doing a lot of research and I’ll be telling you all about some of that on Sunday, because Sunday is for learning. Friday is more for fun.
So, let’s get to the fun…
My Five for Friday – April 7th.
- Spring is beginning to be sprung. Weather is getting warmer, the sun is shining more, and my forensic archaeology class is beginning it’s field excavations. (I adore spring and fall weather. <3)
- For the first time in weeks, I was able to spend time with a lot of friends throughout the week. I usually spend time with the same core people, but due to good fortune I was able to spend time with them, as well as others.
- I have been working on rearranging, reorganizing, and cleaning my apartment. Since I may be moving within the month, all of this is very beneficial.
- Clearing out the clutter in my apartment, and my life, have been doing wonders for my internal happiness and sense of fulfillment.
- Since I have been slacking on my personal goals due to some hardships, personal issues, and insane school schedule… I am beginning to focus on my goals again starting April 1st… getting back into my positive habits and forcing myself to do better.
Wish me luck, and as always… feel free to leave your own Five for Friday down in the comments or on the social media accounts if you’d like. 🙂 Thank you for reading….