Seven New Things Sunday Easter Edition…
I know I am posting this a few days late, but Seven New Things Sunday Easter Edition was falling on Easter and I didn’t want to post a new Seven New Things Sunday Easter Edition on the actual holiday. I had a long day with family and friends so I took the day to focus on them… 🙂 I do hope you had an enjoyable day as well.
Seven New Things Sunday Easter:
- There are a lot of websites that offer free courses through legitimate university professionals that provide a small certificate of completion. The credits don’t transfer or count towards a degree but it can be fun to further your knowledge. (Look for a more detailed post in the next week or two 🙂 )
- Bone tools can be used in ways that stone tools can not, and with archaeology this is critical to understanding prehistoric societies.
- My planner has become the only way I know what day of the week it is.
- My DDP Yoga tapes have greatly increased my flexibility and I feel ready to take my work-out programs to the next level… Wish me luck* (I may provide my opinions on DDP Yoga on an upcoming post so stay tuned… and if I do I will link it to this page… )
- My research in to body modification is so fascinating and and extensive that with three little assignments I am close to a full blown masters level thesis paper, so thankfully that is where I was hoping to go.
- Sometimes people enter your life unexpectedly and change your entire world view. I am grateful for these new friends in my life.
- I have lived many lives, and I am actually slowly remembering what I feel may have been my last one… I know it is weird but I have memories of a time I should not and it is incredibly cool.
If you have any new things you learned in the last week, even if it is only one new thing… Please share below… I’d love to talk about it… <3